I was woke up quite early on Saturday, go to gym at 8am. I was doing cardio exercises for 1 hour, in sweat. :P Did some weight lifting, read paper while cycling. Then enjoy the jacuzzi before taking bath. Leaving gym and heading to town at 11++am. I wanted to buy some traditional biscuits. The shop has been promoted on TV and paper and blog. It looks very promising. I tried to ask Penangists, but they not aware of the location. That area has a lot of junction,s small roads and one way streets. I parked my car aside at the main road, then scouting around to search for it. I forgot to bring the printed map, so, I walked around based on my memory, tried to match the building with the photos that I saw in the blog. Luckily I found it. It is the flat behind the shoplot, where Tai Tong Dim Sum resided, at Cintra Street. Once the boss saw me, he talked to me in Cantonese. hehe.. I not looks like local people uh.. :P Anyway, the boss is very friendly, gave me some recommendation what to buy. End up I bought two big bags. Some for my uncles to bring back to KL, some for my parent.

Almost lunch time, met buddy in USM for lunch at Red House. I miss the food there. During my university time, that was the famous Chinese stall we used to visit. Price is decent still. ;) Buddy is preparing the material for outstation trip, I helped a bit in the lab. I was there at Friday night too, helping on some mini tiny stuffs.
2.30pm, leaving the lab and went to Queensbay for shopping, buy nothing. :( Can not find the thing that I want, but bought some groceries from Jusco. There was MJ on the stage, the show by a property developer. I was not hanging long there, felt sleepy.

I was very tired, think of going home for a nap. Got a call from one who I am so wanted to get in touch with, glad to hear the voice. We met up, although only for very short time, but really good to see each other.
Back home, take shower then heading to Bukit Mertajam for dinner. It was a family reunion dinner, in conjunction of grandma birthday. Grandma stays with uncle in KL, a long journey back to here for celebration. Wow... Uncles, aunties and cousins were there. Err... hhmm... It's really bad that I can not recall the name of some of my cousins, can not recognize them at all. :P It had been years we did not meet up. It was a great dinner, great not because of the food, but it was so great that everyone was there. I never see such a huge crowd of relatives together, not even during CNY. We took 5 tables in the restaurant, a huge crowd!! :D




By the time I got back to Penang, it was 11pm. So tired.. What a good day!! 8am ~ 11pm, that's it, 15 hours of my day.
Leong Chee Kee Biscuits - 梁池记老饼家
must try the coconut tart, awesome, crunchy and fresh. It is my favourite.
must try the coconut tart, awesome, crunchy and fresh. It is my favourite.
Almost lunch time, met buddy in USM for lunch at Red House. I miss the food there. During my university time, that was the famous Chinese stall we used to visit. Price is decent still. ;) Buddy is preparing the material for outstation trip, I helped a bit in the lab. I was there at Friday night too, helping on some mini tiny stuffs.
2.30pm, leaving the lab and went to Queensbay for shopping, buy nothing. :( Can not find the thing that I want, but bought some groceries from Jusco. There was MJ on the stage, the show by a property developer. I was not hanging long there, felt sleepy.
MJ on stage
I was very tired, think of going home for a nap. Got a call from one who I am so wanted to get in touch with, glad to hear the voice. We met up, although only for very short time, but really good to see each other.
Back home, take shower then heading to Bukit Mertajam for dinner. It was a family reunion dinner, in conjunction of grandma birthday. Grandma stays with uncle in KL, a long journey back to here for celebration. Wow... Uncles, aunties and cousins were there. Err... hhmm... It's really bad that I can not recall the name of some of my cousins, can not recognize them at all. :P It had been years we did not meet up. It was a great dinner, great not because of the food, but it was so great that everyone was there. I never see such a huge crowd of relatives together, not even during CNY. We took 5 tables in the restaurant, a huge crowd!! :D
the 8 dishes course

grandma and birthday cake
grandma and her children
grandma and her grand-children
By the time I got back to Penang, it was 11pm. So tired.. What a good day!! 8am ~ 11pm, that's it, 15 hours of my day.
Comments