Slept very late on Friday night, after went for mid night movie. Saturday need to go back office to work on urgent issue, woke up quite early. I was at office as usual time, 9++ am. I thought there was not many people at work, I could finished my work faster. Too bad, the server gave me lots of problem, the process halt for many times, restarted my laptop few times... sigh... I was so sleepy and tired.
Buddy dropped a SMS to me, asked me for lunch. Yeah... good, I had to recharge. We had lunch at nearby hawker center, ordered lots of food. Buddy said I need more food to boost up my spirit for work wor.. :P After great lunch, went back office to finish my work. Server gave me problem again, hardly to send out the mail, keep on trying. Sigh.. not a good day to work during weekend, there were some maintenance of servers on that day, that's why the server performance was not stable. :(
Back home took a nap, then met up with home town friends again. Not a quality hang around though. :P I was too tired, left them before dinner. Back home rest earlier.
I back to gym on Sunday morning, had skipped gym for one month plus. Work out for 1 hour plus, arghh.. muscles aching. I need to get back to gym more regularly, I am so chubby and flabby now. Buddy did notice it too. oh no.. I AM FAT!!!! Must work out more and on diet, must get back to my regular work out schedule!!
Buddy dropped a SMS to me, asked me for lunch. Yeah... good, I had to recharge. We had lunch at nearby hawker center, ordered lots of food. Buddy said I need more food to boost up my spirit for work wor.. :P After great lunch, went back office to finish my work. Server gave me problem again, hardly to send out the mail, keep on trying. Sigh.. not a good day to work during weekend, there were some maintenance of servers on that day, that's why the server performance was not stable. :(
Back home took a nap, then met up with home town friends again. Not a quality hang around though. :P I was too tired, left them before dinner. Back home rest earlier.
I back to gym on Sunday morning, had skipped gym for one month plus. Work out for 1 hour plus, arghh.. muscles aching. I need to get back to gym more regularly, I am so chubby and flabby now. Buddy did notice it too. oh no.. I AM FAT!!!! Must work out more and on diet, must get back to my regular work out schedule!!
Comments