Start the weekend with work out. :) yeah.. I went to gym in the morning, then met up with buddy to have lunch at Penang Road, the most famous cendol stall and kopitiam. We were having laksa and char koay teow, both were normal, kinda lost the previous reputation, disappointing. Obviously, the laksa definately not as previous, I think the one in Bayan Baru BB cafe is better. After the meal, we stood beside the cendol stall for cooling dessert. If you bring the dessert into kopitiam, the kopitiam owner will charge you 50 cents for each, blood sucking!! It was so nice to have cooling dessert during hot weather. :)
laksa / char koay teow

A hot sunny day, so, we went to Gurney Plaza, there was a bridal gown design contest. Most of the contestants are from a art college in town. The theme is "Floral", check out their creativity in the photos.
fascinating uh? peacock tail and branches hair do
naked back :D
classical beauty
16 contestants

top 3 winners - 2nd, 1st, 3rd prize
When leaving Gurney, felt hungry, tea break time. :P Visit usual place, One Corner Cafe, to have Indian popiah and kuih.
popiah and kuih in laksa soup / in chili sauce

That's my day, tired. It had been a very long break, since the last time I had a day out with buddy, we joked and chat a lot, as usual. haha.. talked about anything, make fun around and eating!! Thought can have a good rest when reached home, but received SMS from AirAsia, said my flight been retime. Oh no, it will affect my interconnecting flight. I called them to reschedule my flight. The calls had been disconnected for twice in the middle of conversation, don't know what happen, and finally, in the 3rd call, all settled. they reschedule my flight without extra charge, very helpfull service, but the time taken a bit long, put me on hold for few minutes, check with supervisor, seat, schedule.... Anyway, it had been settled.
Time to get rest, tomorrow will be another day, mm... I need to plan for Bali trip, need to get it done soon, the date approaching.
Time to get rest, tomorrow will be another day, mm... I need to plan for Bali trip, need to get it done soon, the date approaching.
Comments