Friends from home town came to visit Penang on last Friday night. No solid plan, everything decided at very last minute. We went for mid night movie. Before movie, still had couple of hours, hanging around the mall and had some drinks at Starbucks. So coincidentally, we were in black blouses. :D
Doing what at cafe? Drink lo.. chat a bit lo.. thought can have good chatting, but one chatting with hubby on sms / call, one busy download with wifi to iPhone, me took chance to sit back and relax. I had been thru a very hectic day in office, but unfortunately, the task had been delayed.
Doing what at cafe? Drink lo.. chat a bit lo.. thought can have good chatting, but one chatting with hubby on sms / call, one busy download with wifi to iPhone, me took chance to sit back and relax. I had been thru a very hectic day in office, but unfortunately, the task had been delayed.
ladies in black
We watched Knowing. If I knew this is a thriller, I won't wanna watch it. The story is not scary, but the way they present the story made it very scary.
Knowing

Comments