I was having superb food this week. :D Thanks to great buddy to bring me around to try out those food.
I was having sour and spicy fish head beehoon at Sungai Ara. I was there during lunch time... err.. actually was early lunch. :P We reached there before 12, but, the place already half full seated by customers. Then, a moment later, few gangs of customer came. I guess this stall should be very famous among food lovers. We were lucky that we ordered before the next big crowded arrive. :P Our food was served within 5 minutes. I really love the soup. The soup is clear, but be careful, it is very hot, sour and spicy, it come with lots of cili padi and leman grass. You will definitely love it if you like sour stuff. I think it taste much better that tom yam at Sunshine market food court. Yummy… The weather was so hot during lunch time, but I couldn’t resist continuing sipping the soup, sweating and wet, but don’t care. Hahaha.. The stall sells other variety too, but this is the one highly recommended by buddy. :D The stall open day time, be there early to avoid crowd. Here is the map.

Next, Ayu Mee Udang at Teluk Kumbar. We went there for dinner. I will be hard to find the place if no one bring me there. I am not familiar with Teluk Kumbar. The easier spot is police station there, it is on your left, and you have to turn right at the T-junction. I ordered mee udang. It looks like ordinary mee to me, I thought it is kind like hokkien mee. But wait, oh wow.. there were 2 big prawns, hiding underneath the mee!!! Great!!! It is jawa mee, the prawn is the main course, big and fresh. :D Buddy ordered fried rice, taste good too. The business hour is from 1pm till night. Another map for you to explore. ;)
I was having sour and spicy fish head beehoon at Sungai Ara. I was there during lunch time... err.. actually was early lunch. :P We reached there before 12, but, the place already half full seated by customers. Then, a moment later, few gangs of customer came. I guess this stall should be very famous among food lovers. We were lucky that we ordered before the next big crowded arrive. :P Our food was served within 5 minutes. I really love the soup. The soup is clear, but be careful, it is very hot, sour and spicy, it come with lots of cili padi and leman grass. You will definitely love it if you like sour stuff. I think it taste much better that tom yam at Sunshine market food court. Yummy… The weather was so hot during lunch time, but I couldn’t resist continuing sipping the soup, sweating and wet, but don’t care. Hahaha.. The stall sells other variety too, but this is the one highly recommended by buddy. :D The stall open day time, be there early to avoid crowd. Here is the map.
sour and spicy fish head beehon
Next, Ayu Mee Udang at Teluk Kumbar. We went there for dinner. I will be hard to find the place if no one bring me there. I am not familiar with Teluk Kumbar. The easier spot is police station there, it is on your left, and you have to turn right at the T-junction. I ordered mee udang. It looks like ordinary mee to me, I thought it is kind like hokkien mee. But wait, oh wow.. there were 2 big prawns, hiding underneath the mee!!! Great!!! It is jawa mee, the prawn is the main course, big and fresh. :D Buddy ordered fried rice, taste good too. The business hour is from 1pm till night. Another map for you to explore. ;)
fried rice
What else I have for this week? KFC, Old Town for lunch, Lok Lok at Pulau Tikus Market, after a movie at Gurney on Friday night, then friend wedding dinner at Paradise hotel on Saturday night. Luckily the project’s celebration dinner has been postponed to next Monday. :P
Lok Lok @ Pulau Tikus Market
I was attending ex-colleague wedding dinner at Paradise Beach Resort. It was a great gathering for us. Meet up other, which has been apart for years. Erm.. The topics among us were kids, parenting… I can not mix into their conversation, so, I was just listening. :D We did update our recently work, try to check the other that no around here too. Nice to meet them.
the gang - all married, except me :P
Well, eat lots, need to work out more, so that I can spare some space for next good meal. Hahaha.. I foresee will have more feast coming during festive season.. soon.. :D
Comments