I was having dinner at City Bayview Hotel, the Revolving Restaurant, for project ship acceptance celebration. Colleague fetching me, we departed earlier to avoid traffic jam, and reached the restaurant around 6pm, just on time. But the restaurant receptionist said the operation hour started at 6.30pm. Is alright, I walked around (seriously is "around", cause the restaurant is circle in shape) and snapshot the photos of Georgetown. The revolving started at 6.30pm. hhmm.. I don't like it, it was a bit shaky, I felt some dizziness, concentrate on the food to divert the bad feeling.. heee.. :P
pudding with creative look, the topping taste good, especially the choc stick, but pudding so so
The food is so so, but I like the Yee Mee. The most excited dessert is Baskin-Robbins ice-cream. I actually had ice cream before taking the main course, because it was warm there, especially when it revolved to the side that facing the sun.
sunset
I tried to control myself not to eat too much, 1 round of main course, 1 round dessert and 2 rounds of ice cream.. wahaha… fuuuulllllll. Yummy… sigh.. after go for gym and workout more for the past 2 weeks, and manage to lost 2kg, but then, after the dinner..I not dare to weight it. :P Well, I will go for gym tomorrow.
Comments