I spent my holiday with my family in KL. The main aim was to shopping for CNY cloth, but I only spent a couples of hours for shopping, not bad la.. haha.. I managed to get some cloths. :P The most enjoyable activity was... EATING... wahaha.. treated by lovely brother and sister. :P
Day 1
Heading down to KL on Christmas Day. Traffic smooth at the lane to the south, but the opposite lane was a bit heavy, but no jam. Weather was nice, gloomy and cooling day. We reached my uncle house afternoon, having home cook lunch, then I met up with a friend. Chat for few hours. :P When 2 girls started chatting, it will be non stop rally. hahaha.. but we had to stop, as she have family dinner afterward.
Day 2
I had suffered in KL’s hectic traffic. It had been a long long time I freed from KL jam. :S I went to Kepong from Old Klang Road, drove half way, mum called me, requested me to fetch her from my uncle house, aiyo.. why changed her mind after I gone out. So, from Old Klang Road --> Kepong --> Old Klang Road --> Bandar Sunway, I spent 3 hours driving here and there. I totally forgot about bad mood of driving, once I went into the mall. Yeah yeah... bought some cloths for CNY, erm.. if I able to keep for CNY. :P Brother called and he will joined us for dinner, I knew it's going to be on his treat.. haha… We having dinner at King Crab Restaurant.
Heading down to KL on Christmas Day. Traffic smooth at the lane to the south, but the opposite lane was a bit heavy, but no jam. Weather was nice, gloomy and cooling day. We reached my uncle house afternoon, having home cook lunch, then I met up with a friend. Chat for few hours. :P When 2 girls started chatting, it will be non stop rally. hahaha.. but we had to stop, as she have family dinner afterward.
Day 2
I had suffered in KL’s hectic traffic. It had been a long long time I freed from KL jam. :S I went to Kepong from Old Klang Road, drove half way, mum called me, requested me to fetch her from my uncle house, aiyo.. why changed her mind after I gone out. So, from Old Klang Road --> Kepong --> Old Klang Road --> Bandar Sunway, I spent 3 hours driving here and there. I totally forgot about bad mood of driving, once I went into the mall. Yeah yeah... bought some cloths for CNY, erm.. if I able to keep for CNY. :P Brother called and he will joined us for dinner, I knew it's going to be on his treat.. haha… We having dinner at King Crab Restaurant.
things that I had bought

Day 3
My brother, his gf and I had great time at Bukit Cahaya, the SkyTrex Adventure, a very challenging experience; we needed to gone thru several obstacles, which are suspended among the trees.
Day 4
We stayed at brother’s house; everyone seems like very lazy to go out. Brother ta pao breakfast for us, chit chatting a bit, rest and relax. Leaving KL and reached Butterworth around 6pm, having dinner at Chai Leng Park.
It was enjoyable trip, one good thing is, I able to control my spending. ;)
My brother, his gf and I had great time at Bukit Cahaya, the SkyTrex Adventure, a very challenging experience; we needed to gone thru several obstacles, which are suspended among the trees.
Day 4
We stayed at brother’s house; everyone seems like very lazy to go out. Brother ta pao breakfast for us, chit chatting a bit, rest and relax. Leaving KL and reached Butterworth around 6pm, having dinner at Chai Leng Park.
It was enjoyable trip, one good thing is, I able to control my spending. ;)
Comments