Why I blog?
I blog when I want to share my travel experience with friends. This way, I write once, and can share to all.
I blog when I am lonely. I have something to tell, but, nobody around me. So, I write it down, I talk to myself..
I blog when I am happy, when I am sad, when I am frustrated, I relief my emotion thru writing.
If the feeling is too personal, then I will write it in my diary, instead of sharing it here.
If someday, I look back at the previous records, I can reveal those that I had missed out. I might interpret the same situation in different way, at different time. I might recalled memories that I had buried deeply in my heart. My mind will fall into the past...
I had took medicine for past few days, it make me feel exhausted. I decide to stop it, hope the allergy won't occur again.
You can guess... Tonight, I feel miserable.
I blog when I want to share my travel experience with friends. This way, I write once, and can share to all.
I blog when I am lonely. I have something to tell, but, nobody around me. So, I write it down, I talk to myself..
I blog when I am happy, when I am sad, when I am frustrated, I relief my emotion thru writing.
If the feeling is too personal, then I will write it in my diary, instead of sharing it here.
If someday, I look back at the previous records, I can reveal those that I had missed out. I might interpret the same situation in different way, at different time. I might recalled memories that I had buried deeply in my heart. My mind will fall into the past...
I had took medicine for past few days, it make me feel exhausted. I decide to stop it, hope the allergy won't occur again.
You can guess... Tonight, I feel miserable.
Comments