Today, I go to see doctor again. :(( This is the 3rd time I consulted doctors, within 2 weeks. Medicines become my dessert after each meal. Dessert.. erm.. normally it should be sweet and tempted, but my dessert is so bitter.
I am weak, don't know what had happen to my health. Firstly, the allergic rash on my face, which had been bothered me for couple of months. A friend gave me a suggestion to go visit a skin specialist clinic. I don't know why I never think of consult doctor, until someone remind me. :s Then I got inflammation. I can not bear the pain, doctor give me pain killer and some other medicines. Today, I consult doctor again, because I got sore throat and slightly fever. More medicine to be taken... as dessert!!?? sigh..
I am weak, don't know what had happen to my health. Firstly, the allergic rash on my face, which had been bothered me for couple of months. A friend gave me a suggestion to go visit a skin specialist clinic. I don't know why I never think of consult doctor, until someone remind me. :s Then I got inflammation. I can not bear the pain, doctor give me pain killer and some other medicines. Today, I consult doctor again, because I got sore throat and slightly fever. More medicine to be taken... as dessert!!?? sigh..
Comments