I want to bake a cake, as a little gift for a friend's birthday. I am not a professional baker yet. :P I am not going to challenge myself to bake the birthday cake, so I bake the sponge cake. :D
Prepare the ingredients: eggs, flours, oil and pandan syrup. Firstly, separate white egg and yolk. Blend the white egg and sugar using mixer. Secondly, stir the flours, sugar, syrup, oil and yolks to become dough. Thirdly, stir both white egg and dough evenly. Easy as 1, 2, 3 uh.. It's ready for bake.
Prepare the ingredients: eggs, flours, oil and pandan syrup. Firstly, separate white egg and yolk. Blend the white egg and sugar using mixer. Secondly, stir the flours, sugar, syrup, oil and yolks to become dough. Thirdly, stir both white egg and dough evenly. Easy as 1, 2, 3 uh.. It's ready for bake.
I baked some portions of it in cup, easier to treat friends. And the rest baked in pan. The middle of the cake absorb a bit, after took out from oven, as I do not use the sponge cake mold, I can not turn it upside down, to prevent the absorption.
The ingredients
Comments