I had a delightful lunch at Sarkies Corner, E&O hotel today. Thanks to WM, we had an appreciation lunch, as we were the "brother team" of his wedding [A Blessing Weekend part 1 - A Wedding], and I was one of the "brothers" :P
Previously, he did mention to treat us a meal, but I never thought it will be such an expensive meal. We had a very full and greatlunch. The food very nice. The seafood is fresh, the fish, the prawn, and the service is very friendly too :D The chef did asked me if need help to take off the prawn's shell :P But I think it will not be too troublesome for me to do it myself. :) They serve international and local food, like char koay teow and laksa.
I eat slowly, enjoy the food and chatting. The hot topic is... what else if not the election. :D sigh.. someone did not register as voter yet. It is our responsibilities to vote as a citizen, we must use our vote wisely. Like Sim said, if you do not vote, then do not complain if the price raise for petrol, toll bla bla. This is the government that we had elected.
After eating the main course, I already very full, but, the meal will not complete without the dessert. :P I like the dessert, not too sweet. Cakes, tarts, ice cream.. yum yum...
After meal, everyone seems like too full to move, we continued to chat and joke for a while before dismiss. ;)
I had another dinner appointment. :s I was still very full by that time, but my friend insisted that I must ordered something to eat, so, I took "pan mee". Tonight sure hard to fall sleep la, so full. :(
Anyway, it is a grateful day for me without those wonderful meal.
Previously, he did mention to treat us a meal, but I never thought it will be such an expensive meal. We had a very full and greatlunch. The food very nice. The seafood is fresh, the fish, the prawn, and the service is very friendly too :D The chef did asked me if need help to take off the prawn's shell :P But I think it will not be too troublesome for me to do it myself. :) They serve international and local food, like char koay teow and laksa.
I eat slowly, enjoy the food and chatting. The hot topic is... what else if not the election. :D sigh.. someone did not register as voter yet. It is our responsibilities to vote as a citizen, we must use our vote wisely. Like Sim said, if you do not vote, then do not complain if the price raise for petrol, toll bla bla. This is the government that we had elected.
After eating the main course, I already very full, but, the meal will not complete without the dessert. :P I like the dessert, not too sweet. Cakes, tarts, ice cream.. yum yum...
After meal, everyone seems like too full to move, we continued to chat and joke for a while before dismiss. ;)
I had another dinner appointment. :s I was still very full by that time, but my friend insisted that I must ordered something to eat, so, I took "pan mee". Tonight sure hard to fall sleep la, so full. :(
Anyway, it is a grateful day for me without those wonderful meal.
Comments