I had attended a colleague, WM's wedding.
As usual, the weekend started at Friday night. :P
I went to hotel, joined the bachelor night gathering of WM. Bachelor night wor.. What can a girl doing there? Luckily he didn't ask me to be the bunny girl... haha... A gang of us where there, chatting, bluffing, eating. :D After the comb hair event, we took some "tang yuan" and went back rest, caused need to wake up earlier the next day morning.
Saturday morning, I had joined the "brother" team, went to invite the bride. The team was a big gang le... 10 brothers + 4 gorgeous girls :D Reached the bride's house, but not so easy to meet the groom, need to pass some test. This is the time that the brothers become useful. :P The gay style catwalk; groom and a guy dance with eyes contact :S Of course, the final one will be the door opening ang pow. $_$ Yeah... first door opened. Yet, there is second door, the room of the bride, this time, the groom need to answer some question raised by the "Sister" team. Some questions were very intimate one lo, eg: the bra size of the bride hee...
As usual, the weekend started at Friday night. :P
I went to hotel, joined the bachelor night gathering of WM. Bachelor night wor.. What can a girl doing there? Luckily he didn't ask me to be the bunny girl... haha... A gang of us where there, chatting, bluffing, eating. :D After the comb hair event, we took some "tang yuan" and went back rest, caused need to wake up earlier the next day morning.
Saturday morning, I had joined the "brother" team, went to invite the bride. The team was a big gang le... 10 brothers + 4 gorgeous girls :D Reached the bride's house, but not so easy to meet the groom, need to pass some test. This is the time that the brothers become useful. :P The gay style catwalk; groom and a guy dance with eyes contact :S Of course, the final one will be the door opening ang pow. $_$ Yeah... first door opened. Yet, there is second door, the room of the bride, this time, the groom need to answer some question raised by the "Sister" team. Some questions were very intimate one lo, eg: the bra size of the bride hee...
bride & groom
the booklet of the ceremony
After invited the bride, we proceed to St Anne Church, the church is very beautiful and neat, very big, very impressive. It is a very famous and prestige church in Malaysia. This is the first time I attend a wedding ceremony at church, it was simple and easy, if compare to Chinese traditional ceremony. The blessing, the vow, the signing ceremony. After that, we having photos session and bouquet throwing. :D haha.. my team mate, Sharon is the lucky girl, we await for her wedding invitation soon. :P We having lunch at BM Club House. We thought it will be a light lunch, but it turned out to be very plentiful meal, 6 delicious dishes to feed our empty stomach. :D
St Anne Square
Night time, the dinner at a hotel. I reached quite early, as the groom requested to be there by 7pm. So, be a puncture Malaysian, I was there on time. Most of the guest not arrived yet. I took some photos of the hall, and took photos with those colleagues that going to leave Penang soon. Sigh... I will miss them much. Oh no, I forgot to bring backup battery for my camera.. :(( the battery drain after some shots. No worried, I still can collect photos from other people... haha... KS got a SLR, and looking for pretty girls to be his model. Yeah right, I am one of them. :P We took some photos at the foyer and lobby.
me @ hotel lobby
I ate a little during the dinner, not felt like eating much. I felt got butterfly in my stomach, can't take much food, not feeling well. I only took a little bite for some dishes, and stop in the middle. Let's myself have some rest.
CONGRATULATIONS TO WM, the "Big Brother". :D
CONGRATULATIONS TO WM, the "Big Brother". :D
~~ more photos here ~~
Comments