It's Friday, should have weekend mood. :P
I was having buffet dinner with my friend at Tao, E-Gate. Buffer dinner is RM48/pax, excluded taxes. They have 2 sessions for dinner. 1st session from 5.30pm ~ 8.15pm, 2nd session from 8.30pm ~ 10.30pm. We booked for 1st session.
This was the 3rd time i dine there. Previously, I was treated by colleagues, as their promotion treat. :P This time I have to pay myself, but one good thing, we were given 10% discount, due to early bird privilege. hee... :P
I like the fish very much, we ordered various types of fish, all taste fresh and nice, I can't really remember the variety, I think got grilled salmon, butter fish, steam fish... Other than that, I also ordered my favourite scallop. :D This time, my friend ordered lots of food that I never try before. We don't know most of the food, just that, in the menu, the item name sound like very nice and tasty, so we gave it a try. ;)
After the meal, we were too full, walked to Tesco, hang around for a while, then I drove back to home town. During dinner, my seat was facing the main road, I observed the traffic of PG bridge, very jam. The time I drove back, all cleared already. Good timing to go back. :)
I was having buffet dinner with my friend at Tao, E-Gate. Buffer dinner is RM48/pax, excluded taxes. They have 2 sessions for dinner. 1st session from 5.30pm ~ 8.15pm, 2nd session from 8.30pm ~ 10.30pm. We booked for 1st session.
This was the 3rd time i dine there. Previously, I was treated by colleagues, as their promotion treat. :P This time I have to pay myself, but one good thing, we were given 10% discount, due to early bird privilege. hee... :P
I like the fish very much, we ordered various types of fish, all taste fresh and nice, I can't really remember the variety, I think got grilled salmon, butter fish, steam fish... Other than that, I also ordered my favourite scallop. :D This time, my friend ordered lots of food that I never try before. We don't know most of the food, just that, in the menu, the item name sound like very nice and tasty, so we gave it a try. ;)
After the meal, we were too full, walked to Tesco, hang around for a while, then I drove back to home town. During dinner, my seat was facing the main road, I observed the traffic of PG bridge, very jam. The time I drove back, all cleared already. Good timing to go back. :)
Comments