Huuuuurrrrraaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.... yeah yeah yeah... I had have a super duper triple extreme excited night~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
I got a free ticket from colleague, to attend the SP Setia charity show, the guest is GuangLiang. We were there around 6.30pm. We able to get the quite front seats, 6th row.
I got a free ticket from colleague, to attend the SP Setia charity show, the guest is GuangLiang. We were there around 6.30pm. We able to get the quite front seats, 6th row.
The ticket
The show start at 8pm++. The first Lion Dance that I watched for this CNY. The lion jump up and down on the poles, and it like to show the butt with little cute tail. :P
Malaysia Drum Symphony. Non of the performance is Chinese, but they manage to perform such a great Chinese famous songs. First song is CNY song [恭喜恭喜]. Alam Tam's [朋友], sang in don't know what language, maybe is Cantonese, but I can't really figure it out, caused the singers are not Chinese. :D Then [黄飞鸿], and lots of other famous English songs too.
Malaysia Drum Symphony. Non of the performance is Chinese, but they manage to perform such a great Chinese famous songs. First song is CNY song [恭喜恭喜]. Alam Tam's [朋友], sang in don't know what language, maybe is Cantonese, but I can't really figure it out, caused the singers are not Chinese. :D Then [黄飞鸿], and lots of other famous English songs too.
Malaysia Drum Symphony
The host was Lam Tuck Weng, the MyFM DJ. He managed make create a fun atmosphere, played some games, gave away ang pow. A group of 3 kids sang CNY song... err.. this was the part that I felt so boring. :( Then the "Wealth God" appear from the sky... haha.. like superman came down from sky. :P
Wealth God from sky
The most expectation moment... GuangLiang GuangLiang GuangLiang... yea... He weared all in white. I am doubt this is his usual fashion, during the previous concert in Genting, he also wearing white. He sang for 1 hour plus, and sang few extra songs, as he saw his fan too excited, so don't want to let us disappointed, got extra bonus song for us. :D Of course, he also play keyboard and sing, which is favourite of the fans. ;) This is the second performance of him that I had attended in past 2 months. Previously, I had attended his concert at Genting in January [Weekend @ Genting]. I not able to upload all the clips, the size is too large. :D
The songs:
- 烟火
- 第一次
- 双子星
- 想见你
- 天堂
- 如果你还爱我
- 掌心
- 风雨同路
- 爱可以照亮世界
- 童话
- 不会分离
- 约定
不会分离
Then another excited event, the firework, 5 minutes in duration. I was sitting very comfortable, looked at the sky, and the firework seems very very near, like you can use the hand to touch it...
Thanks to the colleague that provide the ticket, it was really really a very memorable night for me.
Thanks to the colleague that provide the ticket, it was really really a very memorable night for me.
Comments