Chinese New Year just around the corner.
I has take half day leave tomorrow. After work, I will driving back to Alor Star. I take leave on Wednesday and next Monday as well. Hopefully I can avoid the traffic jam tomorrow. My mother need me to be at home earlier, so can help her with the preparation.
I packed my stuffs last weekend. I can't wait to go back home. My younger sister and youngest brother already home last Saturday. The other brother will back home tomorrow too. It is nice we can meet up, cause all of us are in different state now. My parent in Alor Star, younger brother and sister working in KL. The youngest brother study in KK. We hardly to gather this few years, only once a year during CNY. I wish could have peaceful CNY this year.
As previous year, the preparation is going to be very tiring, and when come to reunion dinner, I already too tired to eat. Hopefully this year, my mum won't get so much complicated dishes to cook. :S But I think she will not changed her recipes. :(
Other than eating, will meet up some friends too. When gathering, eat again :S Else, will sit at home watch TV, dramas. Gambling? Not for me, because I don't know much and I don't like to gamble. I want to learn mahjong, but no one teach me, unless I pay learning fees on the mahjong table. Hahaha...
I had received a few gathering invitation for next week, eg: open house of manager, "low sang" dinner, steamboat dinner. I guess the eating will last for 2 weeks, till the end of CNY on day 15. ;)
I has take half day leave tomorrow. After work, I will driving back to Alor Star. I take leave on Wednesday and next Monday as well. Hopefully I can avoid the traffic jam tomorrow. My mother need me to be at home earlier, so can help her with the preparation.
I packed my stuffs last weekend. I can't wait to go back home. My younger sister and youngest brother already home last Saturday. The other brother will back home tomorrow too. It is nice we can meet up, cause all of us are in different state now. My parent in Alor Star, younger brother and sister working in KL. The youngest brother study in KK. We hardly to gather this few years, only once a year during CNY. I wish could have peaceful CNY this year.
As previous year, the preparation is going to be very tiring, and when come to reunion dinner, I already too tired to eat. Hopefully this year, my mum won't get so much complicated dishes to cook. :S But I think she will not changed her recipes. :(
Other than eating, will meet up some friends too. When gathering, eat again :S Else, will sit at home watch TV, dramas. Gambling? Not for me, because I don't know much and I don't like to gamble. I want to learn mahjong, but no one teach me, unless I pay learning fees on the mahjong table. Hahaha...
I had received a few gathering invitation for next week, eg: open house of manager, "low sang" dinner, steamboat dinner. I guess the eating will last for 2 weeks, till the end of CNY on day 15. ;)
Wishing you HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
~~ pick one ang pow for yourself ;) ~~
~~ pick one ang pow for yourself ;) ~~
Comments