12th Feb
Last working day before CNY. I had been busy for few days, rushing to close the project's deadline before CNY long holiday, very tired. Working before long holiday is not relaxing at all. Additional work loads, last minute requests, special assignments... exhausted. Dismissed from work earlier, drove back to hometown, before the horrible traffic jam.
Sweating.. My home town was extremely hot!!! The moment I stepped out from my car, I was like been heating in oven. vaporizing.
Once reached home, helping mom to prepare for next day reunion dinner. Oouch.. body pain.. hot.. sweat.. Every year need to do all these chaos. Not many members in the family, but the huge amount of food can feed 20 person, I think. Not able to change the mind set of old folks and their diet, eat too much until burst! Every year, we have almost the same dishes for reunion dinner, and every year, I complained the same things. :s


13th Feb
CNY eve. Not having very good sleep. Woke up earlier, washed my car before the hot sun shining. Then start the chaos in kitchen, while mom praying. I grabbed my brother and sister to help when I spotted them. :P We were helping to prepare the ingredients for the dishes only. My mom not allow me to cook, even simple dishes like mixed veges, she said my dish will be tasteless. Hahaha.. she know me, I will definitely have less salt, less oil and no MSG.
Around noon time, the preparation done, and I surrendered, lack of sleep the night before, took a nap and get some rest before dinner time. I did not wait till 12 mid night for the praying, very ired, sleep early. I asked my mom, what's the point to be so tired during CNY? Where is the fun part? Can't make it simple? ZZzzzz.....
14th Feb
Happy New Year!! Happy Valentine!! 5am, we departed to Taiping, sister was registered for marriage. :D Congratulations to the couple!

Heading back to Alor Setar after lunch. Oh gosh!! The weather was extremely hot, 37°C, burning!! I stayed at home, not dare to step out anymore. Sleep, watch TV program and eat eat eat!!!
15th Feb
2nd CNY, went to grandma house at Butterworth. Hee.. another eating session. Too many people in a small house, not enough seat, wanna find a spot to stand also hard . :P Chit chatting, and bluffing with the cousins. hee...
Back to Penang after spent few hours there. I back to Penang early, to avoid traffic jam, and can have some rest before back to work.
16th Feb
A course mate called, we chat for an hour. :P Great to update each other, after so long we do not meet up.
Went to shopping mall to buy my lunch. Wow, from the queue to enter the car park, can expect the mall will be very packed. Oh, the parking fee has been increased. :( hhmm.. what else will raise price after this.
Have a good rest at home, tomorrow will be back to work place.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Wish everyone have a prosperous year ahead!!
Last working day before CNY. I had been busy for few days, rushing to close the project's deadline before CNY long holiday, very tired. Working before long holiday is not relaxing at all. Additional work loads, last minute requests, special assignments... exhausted. Dismissed from work earlier, drove back to hometown, before the horrible traffic jam.
Sweating.. My home town was extremely hot!!! The moment I stepped out from my car, I was like been heating in oven. vaporizing.
Once reached home, helping mom to prepare for next day reunion dinner. Oouch.. body pain.. hot.. sweat.. Every year need to do all these chaos. Not many members in the family, but the huge amount of food can feed 20 person, I think. Not able to change the mind set of old folks and their diet, eat too much until burst! Every year, we have almost the same dishes for reunion dinner, and every year, I complained the same things. :s
huge amount of sea cucumber, guess can feed how many person??
biigg prawn!!
13th Feb
CNY eve. Not having very good sleep. Woke up earlier, washed my car before the hot sun shining. Then start the chaos in kitchen, while mom praying. I grabbed my brother and sister to help when I spotted them. :P We were helping to prepare the ingredients for the dishes only. My mom not allow me to cook, even simple dishes like mixed veges, she said my dish will be tasteless. Hahaha.. she know me, I will definitely have less salt, less oil and no MSG.
Around noon time, the preparation done, and I surrendered, lack of sleep the night before, took a nap and get some rest before dinner time. I did not wait till 12 mid night for the praying, very ired, sleep early. I asked my mom, what's the point to be so tired during CNY? Where is the fun part? Can't make it simple? ZZzzzz.....
14th Feb
Happy New Year!! Happy Valentine!! 5am, we departed to Taiping, sister was registered for marriage. :D Congratulations to the couple!
new member in my family. :D
Heading back to Alor Setar after lunch. Oh gosh!! The weather was extremely hot, 37°C, burning!! I stayed at home, not dare to step out anymore. Sleep, watch TV program and eat eat eat!!!
15th Feb
2nd CNY, went to grandma house at Butterworth. Hee.. another eating session. Too many people in a small house, not enough seat, wanna find a spot to stand also hard . :P Chit chatting, and bluffing with the cousins. hee...
Back to Penang after spent few hours there. I back to Penang early, to avoid traffic jam, and can have some rest before back to work.
16th Feb
A course mate called, we chat for an hour. :P Great to update each other, after so long we do not meet up.
Went to shopping mall to buy my lunch. Wow, from the queue to enter the car park, can expect the mall will be very packed. Oh, the parking fee has been increased. :( hhmm.. what else will raise price after this.
Have a good rest at home, tomorrow will be back to work place.
red packet that I like to the most this year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Wish everyone have a prosperous year ahead!!
Comments