I back to work on 4th CNY, office was very quite, lots of people not yet back to work. No boss, no support phone call, no meeting, no discussion session, sound relaxing uh. But I have deadline to meet, can't be too relax though. Quite office, I can concentrate on my assignment. :) Get all the things done, then back on time... or maybe earlier. ;) hee...
Most of the people back to work today. Boss is around, ask this and that, need to provide update and info. My phone on desk start ringing, my IM pop up now and then, back to usual working atmosphere... again..
Anyway, Friday is public holiday, looking forward for long weekend. hee.. ;)
Most of the people back to work today. Boss is around, ask this and that, need to provide update and info. My phone on desk start ringing, my IM pop up now and then, back to usual working atmosphere... again..
Anyway, Friday is public holiday, looking forward for long weekend. hee.. ;)
Comments