Saturday morning started in very good mood, I had a tight sleep the night before, and very sweet dream too. After gym, I went to Queensbay Mall, it is RED!! Yeah, Chinese New Year approaching.
amazing paper cutting art, big 福 with 12 Chinese horoscopes.
For me, I do not have of CNY mood. I bought my new cloths during Xmas sales. I was away from home, do not help mom in spring cleaning or baking. I do not buy ornament for decoration. I am NOT looking forward to go back home. I am wondering what if I do not go back home? My CNY at home won't have reunion atmosphere, but very tense and annoying noise. The week before CNY break, I need to rush for project deadline.
Thought of go to have a hot air balloon ride, but when arrived at Quayside, then only noticed that was part of the property project launching. No chance to ride the balloon, it was out of gas. Hang around the show rooms, see the new interior design.
Thought of go to have a hot air balloon ride, but when arrived at Quayside, then only noticed that was part of the property project launching. No chance to ride the balloon, it was out of gas. Hang around the show rooms, see the new interior design.
Hot air balloon from far, too bad I do not have chance to ride it.
Enjoy my lemon cheese cake at the evening and blueberry muffin from Continental Bakery. Sinful!! :D
lemon cheese cake, the sourish will make you mouth watery!
End of weekend soon..
Comments