Now is mid night, what the hell I am still awake? I thought I can have a good sleep, cause I did not have good sleep last night, woke up early in the morning, and after a day of super hectic work in office. But after such a harsh day, I am still awake. :(
My sleep been disturbed again. It started yesterday, in the middle of sleep, suddenly awaken by big bang sound of slamming door. sigh... Why some people just be so ignorance? I did politely inform them to be gentle with the door. Well, it worked for couple of weeks, then night mare haunted me again.
I managed to have deep and sound sleep for past few weeks, with the aids of pills and aromatherapy, peace and quite nights. But too bad, the improved condition been break. I don't know how long will I need to get it back to normal. You will just need a second to break the whole effort I spent in improving my sleeping problem.
"Moving out", that is the plan in my mind, browsing the net to search for room for rent. Yeah.. got some options, great, make a call.. wait.. is mid night now... erm.. really wanna move out? I am so lazy to move house.. erm.. be specific, move room. I got so many stuffs, need to pack and unpack, so tedious. I am planning to buy my OWN house this year, I would like to make the move to my OWN home, but not to a temporary shelter. haih... considering...
Hope to get a good sleep after drinking milk.
My sleep been disturbed again. It started yesterday, in the middle of sleep, suddenly awaken by big bang sound of slamming door. sigh... Why some people just be so ignorance? I did politely inform them to be gentle with the door. Well, it worked for couple of weeks, then night mare haunted me again.
I managed to have deep and sound sleep for past few weeks, with the aids of pills and aromatherapy, peace and quite nights. But too bad, the improved condition been break. I don't know how long will I need to get it back to normal. You will just need a second to break the whole effort I spent in improving my sleeping problem.
"Moving out", that is the plan in my mind, browsing the net to search for room for rent. Yeah.. got some options, great, make a call.. wait.. is mid night now... erm.. really wanna move out? I am so lazy to move house.. erm.. be specific, move room. I got so many stuffs, need to pack and unpack, so tedious. I am planning to buy my OWN house this year, I would like to make the move to my OWN home, but not to a temporary shelter. haih... considering...
Hope to get a good sleep after drinking milk.
Comments
Suggest you to buy your room mate a door closer if you dont wanna move out :-)