I back to home town on Saturday. Mum already started the preparation of reunion dinner, which on the next day. Pity... I was too tired, not able to help her much. After long haul of hectic works for past few weeks, especially few days before CNY holiday. And the boss triggered my anger during this super hectic schedule. :( Can't sleep well and tense for few days. sigh... The bad mood haunted me for couple of days, in this festive season.. oh.. gosh!!! Shake my head, knock my brain, hope to throw away all frustration. I was praying at temples, wish to have a good health and smooth year ahead.
This year, my home's atmosphere was peace during CNY. haha.. I haven't got a peaceful CNY for years. Mum didn't yelling at us during preparation of reunion dinner, sister did wake up earlier and gave helping hands. :) Grandma doesn't talk non sense anymore.. or I pretended not listening. :|
Very boring holiday, at home for few days, eat, watch TV, take nap, eat again... tasteful home cook dishes, cookies, biscuits, drinks, cakes, crackers... eat too much. Not dare to know how may KG I had gained, don't want to weight it. For sure, I will need to spend lots of time for gym to get rid of my big big tummy.
1st CNY, went to temples for praying.
2nd CNY, visited grandma. Surprisingly to see some cousins, so long time no see, grown up a lots.
3rd CNY, met secondary school mates, girls' talk.
Back to work on 4th CNY, lots of works pending.
Normally, CNY will be a precious time for family member to be together. Brother and sister at home, but not much chatting, parent sleep to recharge... That's it, my CNY holiday...
This year, my home's atmosphere was peace during CNY. haha.. I haven't got a peaceful CNY for years. Mum didn't yelling at us during preparation of reunion dinner, sister did wake up earlier and gave helping hands. :) Grandma doesn't talk non sense anymore.. or I pretended not listening. :|
Very boring holiday, at home for few days, eat, watch TV, take nap, eat again... tasteful home cook dishes, cookies, biscuits, drinks, cakes, crackers... eat too much. Not dare to know how may KG I had gained, don't want to weight it. For sure, I will need to spend lots of time for gym to get rid of my big big tummy.
1st CNY, went to temples for praying.
2nd CNY, visited grandma. Surprisingly to see some cousins, so long time no see, grown up a lots.
3rd CNY, met secondary school mates, girls' talk.
Back to work on 4th CNY, lots of works pending.
Normally, CNY will be a precious time for family member to be together. Brother and sister at home, but not much chatting, parent sleep to recharge... That's it, my CNY holiday...
Comments