This week working like cow. :( Heavy workload, go to work very early in the morning, even the sun haven't rise. And need to stay late too. But pity, after such long hour of hardworking, I still have so many tasks pending. Same old story, existing work not yet done, I have been assigned new task again. Schedule very pack, but some people still can not make the thing right at the first time, my work stuck and need to postpone to next week. Oh gosh!!! Next week schedule already very pack, need to postpone this week work... damn..
This morning, struggling whether want to go to office to continue my work. Go? But I am too tired after a week of harsh work. Don't go? Worried next week not able finish all pending task, lots of extra tasks to be completed before CNY holiday. Sigh... headache...
Ya.. If I am able to post the blog at this time, mean I do not go to office.. hahaha..
Well, my boss won't really appreciate my hardwork. As yesterday, when chatting, I teased him, said I worked for him for 3 years, he not even give a kam (mandarin orange, as CNY approaching) for me. He very kiasi, sound like I going to urge him for big reward, fast fast said "oh.. no no.. you not working for me, you work for company". Fine, company pay me for 5 working days, each day 9 hours. So... Today is my rest day.
This morning, struggling whether want to go to office to continue my work. Go? But I am too tired after a week of harsh work. Don't go? Worried next week not able finish all pending task, lots of extra tasks to be completed before CNY holiday. Sigh... headache...
Ya.. If I am able to post the blog at this time, mean I do not go to office.. hahaha..
Well, my boss won't really appreciate my hardwork. As yesterday, when chatting, I teased him, said I worked for him for 3 years, he not even give a kam (mandarin orange, as CNY approaching) for me. He very kiasi, sound like I going to urge him for big reward, fast fast said "oh.. no no.. you not working for me, you work for company". Fine, company pay me for 5 working days, each day 9 hours. So... Today is my rest day.
Comments