Last day of the year. Workload a bit relax, left office earlier and have very exhausted workout. :P This day should have a good ending for the year.
I received a SMS from a friend, who confessed to me a mistake that he had made. This is a very cruel of truth, hit me badly, crying out loud, couldn't stop. Called buddy, I need someone for me to talk with. Ya... felt better a bit after talked to buddy. We then met up at Gurney, it was New Year eve, I should be joyful to leap to new year and new hope, do not think about annoying matter. We watched a comedy movie. After movie, thought of join the crowd for countdown event, but seems like the atmosphere at Gurney not excited at all. Then we went to Chulia Street to eat supper.
I heading home before 12 midnight. Listen to radio, the DJ was wishing everyone Happy New Year. Yeah.. HAPPY New Year, I wish I can be more happy and get rid of all frustration. On the way home, I saw Penang bridge had been light up with colorful lighting. I saw firework from Queensbay. A new year began with beauty scenes. A good year ahead. CHEERS~~~
I received a SMS from a friend, who confessed to me a mistake that he had made. This is a very cruel of truth, hit me badly, crying out loud, couldn't stop. Called buddy, I need someone for me to talk with. Ya... felt better a bit after talked to buddy. We then met up at Gurney, it was New Year eve, I should be joyful to leap to new year and new hope, do not think about annoying matter. We watched a comedy movie. After movie, thought of join the crowd for countdown event, but seems like the atmosphere at Gurney not excited at all. Then we went to Chulia Street to eat supper.
I heading home before 12 midnight. Listen to radio, the DJ was wishing everyone Happy New Year. Yeah.. HAPPY New Year, I wish I can be more happy and get rid of all frustration. On the way home, I saw Penang bridge had been light up with colorful lighting. I saw firework from Queensbay. A new year began with beauty scenes. A good year ahead. CHEERS~~~
Comments