I collected my blood test report yesterday. I do annual blood test, all the while the result very good, but this time, there are some flaws in the report. My cholesterol exceed the normal range and have symptom of thyroid. I had been advice to get further checkup in hospital. So today, I was in hospital, waited for 5 hours there to consult the specialist. What a long waiting. Luckily, she said I should not be having thyroid problem after reading my blood test report. But, I got family history, so, she advice me to have a follow up check up after 3 months.
For past a year, I constrains my emotion. Most of the time, I do not express it on my face. Sometime, I was in deep depress, but I still wear a smiling face. I do not want people around me to notice it. Sometime, I will just keep quiet all the day. Sometime, I will eat a lot, thought of can ease the pain. Sometime, I eat a lot of chocolate, hope it can give me some relief. I cry a lot at night, that is the only time I can free my depression. I have a lot of sleepless night. I think all this fact should somehow "contribute" to my health defects.
Thanks to friends who always give me morale supports.
Thanks to friends who wiling to listen to me.
Thanks to friends who were by my side, let me cry on the shoulder, give me a warm hug.
Thanks to friends who care about me all the time.
I will bring myself back to a happy "me".
For past a year, I constrains my emotion. Most of the time, I do not express it on my face. Sometime, I was in deep depress, but I still wear a smiling face. I do not want people around me to notice it. Sometime, I will just keep quiet all the day. Sometime, I will eat a lot, thought of can ease the pain. Sometime, I eat a lot of chocolate, hope it can give me some relief. I cry a lot at night, that is the only time I can free my depression. I have a lot of sleepless night. I think all this fact should somehow "contribute" to my health defects.
Thanks to friends who always give me morale supports.
Thanks to friends who wiling to listen to me.
Thanks to friends who were by my side, let me cry on the shoulder, give me a warm hug.
Thanks to friends who care about me all the time.
I will bring myself back to a happy "me".
Comments
Thanks!! I will take care. ;)