Now, it is 1am!!! Why I am still awake?? I am so headache. I don't want to be awake. Actually, I went to sleep before 11pm, but I was awake by the noise, the noise of banging door, not once, but several times. I have had very bad quality of sleeping this few days. I was very very tired during day time, and think of getting sleep earlier at night but every night will awake after fall sleep for one hour or less. :( Then, it will be a sleepless night for me for the rest of the night. I feel so exhausted. I am taking pill to help me to get better sleep... again.. sigh.. But, it will not help as the root cause is not from my mental problem, it is from the noise. I wondering if need such a strong arm to close the door?? If I am back at home, my mum sure will scolded me badly. We are not allow to bang the door, it is annoying and according to old folks, it will chase away the good spirit at home.
I wish I could have a peaceful home, I wish I can have a good dream (if only I can fall sleep).
I wish I could have a peaceful home, I wish I can have a good dream (if only I can fall sleep).
Comments