Skip to main content

Merdeka Holiday @ KL

It was Merdeka holiday, I had a long weekend, 3 days off. My parent and I went to KL to visit my brother, he was moving into his new house.

Day1
I drove to KL with my parent, as my brother moved into his new house. My parent are so happy, even my dad's foot is not recovered yet, but he insists to drive. Well, as long as he is happy, I will not argue with him, I was driving when we almost reached KL, leading them to my uncle house.

I called my sister to meet me, then we, the younger.. hee.. went for shopping!!! My parent went to meet up with their friends. It's Merdeka Sales everywhere. We went to The Garden / Mid Valley. Finally, I bought a Fossil watch for myself. I wanted to buy a watch since last year, yeah.. this time, I made it. This Fossil shop has so many collections, I choose one from my favorite 3 pieces of watch, it cost me RM360, I like it so much. :)

Fossil watch

Mid Valley were so so crowded. We targeted to buy cloths, shoes and accessories... When girls come to shopping, we won't go back without nothing, sure we will get something for ourselves. :P yeah..

Dinner time, uncle bring us to Sri Petaling, we went for porridge steamboat. We ordered set meal for 6 person and the dishes were a lot. We were having the porridge and soup. The set come with various of fish balls, fish, pork, prawns, 2 side dishes, yee mee, eggs and veggies. The portion is quite big for 6 person, all of us were so so so full. At the end, we were served with fruits.. extremely full. Let's go for some walk then. My sister and I went to pasar malam... haha.. yaya... another shopping. :P Pasar malam in KL has lots of stalsl selling food, oh no no.. no more eating... We did not go back with empty hands.. haha.. :P

Day2
Over night at sister place. In the morning, we went for dim sum, before depart to brother new house. My brother's house is rather empty right now, not many stuffs in the house yet. It is pretty basic. I like the way his lamps. He choose various lamps for the home, and they mixing well. ;) And the most favorite spot of the house is the mirror door of the store room, next to kitchen. The diamond shape lamps created the sparkling light and the reflection on the mirror giving the charm effect. We helping him to tidy up the house. We helped him to put on the curtains, erm... the curtains are sponsored by me and my sister. My parent gave him a big big ang pow, RM1688. :D There were some other gifts from relatives too. I like his home, simple is nice, and comfortable.

My brother decorate his home by himself within 2 weeks time. He is going to build the kitchen cabinet and shoes rack later, by DIY. He owns an aluminum & glasses business, so he will build the kitchen cabinet and shoes rack later, by DIY. Next time I will share more about his home once it is ready. ;)

[Advertisment time: if anyone interested to get my brother for house renovation, do let me know.] hee.. I will help him to setup a blog for his business later. :D

the condominium

lamps

the sliding door with mirror in kitchen
brother very proud of it

3pm, so hungry, we went for lunch. We were at Andy - Grace Restaurant, located at Bandar Manjalara, Kepong. The place is cozy and comfortable. The food quite nice. I enjoyed my dessert before the dishes been served. Yummy.. the bubur chacha so delicious, the yam and sweet potato are soft, they melted once put into mouth, and syrup was full of creamy taste of santan. The main courses including fried rice, clay pot lou shu fan, veggies and big steam fish. My brother strongly recommend the lou shu fan, he said the fried style taste good too. The clay pot style got mushroom and the noodle is smooth in thick gravy. :) The special food is the big steam fish. It came in a very big plate, there is mee hoon underneath the fish, and you can see the fish like swimming in the pond. Love it. ;)

After lunch, back to brother house again, mum performed some ritual routines, then we went off. Thought of going for more shopping, but too tired, gave up. Have some rest earlier, tomorrow will have a long journey back to Butterworth.

KL food ;)

Day3
We went to brother's house for mini house warming. :D After lunch, parent and I drove back home. We stopped by my auntie house at Juru, chit chatting a while, then went to take dinner new Jusco at Bandar Perda. We having our dinner at Ichiban Ramen, food ok, but service not good. :( Food is serving quite fast, but our ice creams were served so late. I requested 2 cups of ice cream to be served at once after placed the order, but the ice cream been served after meal, which I urged them for 3 times!!!! I wanted to cancel the order at the third time, but they insisted to serve it. :(

dinner @ Ichiban Ramen

I was very tired when I reached Penang home. I wish the holiday could be extend, so that I can have more time to rest. I dream of having my home... ya.. after visit my brother house, I am thinking to get myself a HOME soon... A home that will give me a warm welcome after all tardiness of a day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting for Specialist

I had a follow up medical check up of my thyroid symptom. The blood report is good. :) Previous visit to the hospital, I had spent 5 hours there for doctor consultation. This time break the record, 6 hours!!! I was in the hospital at 7.30am. The registration was started at 7am, I thought I was pretty earlier, but after I got my number, the registrar told me, my estimated time of consultation was 11:55am... oh no, have to wait so long... again???!!! Sigh... I went to their cafeteria to have breakfast. They serve vegetarian food only. I had porridge and soya bean milk, light breakfast, so that I won't fill too stuffy when sit and waiting. Read newspaper to pass my time. Buddy called me at 10.30am... haha.. just about time, I was so bored, we went for Lor Mee at Burmah Road, inside Kedai Kopi Hai Beng . The serving was fast, within 3 minutes after order. :P Or maybe at that moment, not many customer. Buddy was very tempted to try this Lor Mee few weeks ago, finally we had it. You can...

Weakening

Why I always have endless tasks on hands? One haven't done, boss assigned another one. And the next day, assigned a new task again, seems like he forgot I still have non completed assignment. :( Oh ya hor.. He recalled, "never mind, that one can wait, do this first." Oh oh.. I hate that excuse. Wait wait wait... eventually, I need to complete them somehow. The longer the time, the more tasks accumulate. He never consider how many effort I needed to complete the task, always think I can do magic, all task can be completed by fingers click. I extended my working hours, try to complete the assignment by the end of the day. Everyday, I will have to deal with many unexpected issues, if I do not solve them within a day, the next day might have new issues, and next and next.... arghhhhh.... headache.... I am so tired, I feel so weak, mentally and emotionally weak. Recently, people around me keep on telling me that I look so pale. I think I really look terrible. I know...

太委屈

工作受委屈了,心情低落到谷底。在办公室强忍着泪水,把手头上的案子都处理好后,已经快九点钟了。开着车,终于崩溃了,一路哭着回家,一直哭到深夜。没好睡,隔天起身,心情还无法平复。回老家的路上,泪水还是断断续续的。 一朝得志,就忘恩忘本。上司曾经走过我现在这个阶段的路,但他似乎已经忘了这工作程序,竟然质疑我的能力,认为我不尽责。火爆了,别人可能不了解,但他是过来人,竟然不了解我的工作制度!!! 我不知道我还可以撑多久。。。 回老家,有家人在身边,感觉好多了。虽然,我不会对父母提起工作的委屈,但,有家人在身边,我不会觉得孤独。