Photography fever heating up fast, next level --> I bought Nikon D90. Hehehe...
the gear set
I visited a few shops to check out the price. Morning doing the survey, afternoon locked down a shop. Yeah.. paid and got my babe. :)
Next step, identify the button, the menu, the function.. arrgghh... too many buttons, to0 many functions. :S Step by step, begin with quick start manual, then to full manual.
Next step, identify the button, the menu, the function.. arrgghh... too many buttons, to0 many functions. :S Step by step, begin with quick start manual, then to full manual.
Nikon family
I love the babe, one item lesser from my wish list.
Thanks to buddies who gave me lots of advice, teach me the photography techniques and practice with me.
Learning in progress...
Thanks to buddies who gave me lots of advice, teach me the photography techniques and practice with me.
Learning in progress...
Comments