The first time, I join a gang of photographers, go for an outing at fun park. We were there quite early, before dark. The park just opened, not many people yet. We snapshot freely, even enter the ride area. No one stop us, as there was no customer yet. :P
The gang well equip with DSLR. Me? Using compact camera. hehheee.. I am aiming for DSLR for long, but do not have budget yet. Wait for coming bonus... I can still snap very nice photos though, skill does matter. hahahaha... ;)

I got a bit boring when the night fall, I hardly to snap any photo with compact, lack of flash. The gang continued, I observed aside. I wish I can get the DSLR soon!!
I learned from sifu, it was a great time. I can not sleep at night, had too much of fun? Or I was hungry in the mid night? I think both. :P
It's not end yet. Photo sharing in Facebook is another fun part, photos telling the story, or you can make story from the photos. :P
The gang well equip with DSLR. Me? Using compact camera. hehheee.. I am aiming for DSLR for long, but do not have budget yet. Wait for coming bonus... I can still snap very nice photos though, skill does matter. hahahaha... ;)
the gang

I got a bit boring when the night fall, I hardly to snap any photo with compact, lack of flash. The gang continued, I observed aside. I wish I can get the DSLR soon!!
I learned from sifu, it was a great time. I can not sleep at night, had too much of fun? Or I was hungry in the mid night? I think both. :P
It's not end yet. Photo sharing in Facebook is another fun part, photos telling the story, or you can make story from the photos. :P
Sifu said this is nice shoot from me. :D
swing...
pinkish elephant
blue sea dolphin
Comments