I am addicted!! I visit lots of boutiques, love to see various fashion collection. Wow.. I like the red dress, I like the white blouse, I like the flowery one too... so many cloths that I like!!
Hee hee.. this is the situation when I browse online boutiques. :P Really convenience to shop online. No need to jam on road, no need to worry car park is full in the mall during weekend. And the most important, the price is much cheaper. The only shortfall is, not able to try out the cloth before buy. So, I will buy from the catalog that has the measurement stated clearly. So far, I am satisfied with the goods that I had bought. ;)
After I post this blog, I will continue my shopping... :D
Hee hee.. this is the situation when I browse online boutiques. :P Really convenience to shop online. No need to jam on road, no need to worry car park is full in the mall during weekend. And the most important, the price is much cheaper. The only shortfall is, not able to try out the cloth before buy. So, I will buy from the catalog that has the measurement stated clearly. So far, I am satisfied with the goods that I had bought. ;)
After I post this blog, I will continue my shopping... :D
Comments