Dad's birthday and father's day are in June. My parent is very traditional Chinese, the love and care of children never been speak out. No, I also never tell my parent that I love them. :P What to do, I inherit all their gens. hehehe.. I will try to give them something every year. Or at least be at home when the day is around the corner. Bought a cake for dad, early father's day wishes. I asked, "How's the taste?", Dad answered, "Hhmm..." (with cake in mouth). I interpreted it as "Good!". :P See.. this is my dad. He is too shame to complement, I think. So, I don't know if I am a good daughter in their heart. BTW, he finished a very big piece of cake that I passed to him. :D He like it!!


This morning, I amazed my mom with ginger and lemon barley drink. Yeah~~ I had this drink at a Korean restaurant, it is very nice. So, I try my luck to find the recipe from web. Yippie!!! I managed to get the taste that very close to the one I had in the restaurant. :D My mom really love it lo. ;)
Yam cake - it really taste very "yammy" :D
too much cream, I would prefer if the cake layer is thicker than the cream.
This morning, I amazed my mom with ginger and lemon barley drink. Yeah~~ I had this drink at a Korean restaurant, it is very nice. So, I try my luck to find the recipe from web. Yippie!!! I managed to get the taste that very close to the one I had in the restaurant. :D My mom really love it lo. ;)
Comments