Last Friday, drove back to hometown. It had been a very long time, I do not drive at night. Parent worry about my safety in these days, not allow me to drive back home at night. By the time I told them I gonna back home, it was not dark yet, so, mum did not stop me. I think even she stop me, I will insist to go home too. Maybe I was sick, I had strong desire to be with family, maybe I was too tired, wanna be with somebody. I drove back in sleepy mode, after taking fever and flu's pills. I knew it was dangerous, but I WANNA GO HOME!!!
The traffic on the bridge was slow moving, luckily not too jam, half an hour later, I was out of bridge, heading to north. Good, traffic was smooth all the way back. I felt the effect of the medicine, felt dizzy and blur. My eyes tend to close, oh.. hang on, I will be reaching soon. (I was not speeding though).
Finally, safe journey home!!! Tired, almost collapsed, chat a bit with mom, mom asking this and that... damn tired, I was fighting with the dizziness. I was speechless, too sleepy to react. Bedtime.
Woke up after an hour of sleep, I guess. Can not have a good sleep at night. Crazy damn hot weather, I woke up in wet, sweating, terribly HOT. Brothers not coming home yet, erm.. don't care, I took their room, got aircond. Gosh.. my body was too warm, not able to cool down in short while, awake for couple of hours, lying in the dark... I not sure what time I fell sleep, but I woke up quite early, and found out brothers slept in the other room, without air cond. :P Well, they do not blame me la.. they can sleep in half naked mah. haha.. ;) We used to sleep together in a room, but since they know their snores will wake me up, we not sharing same room anymore.
I am very particular with the noise during sleep, will wake up easily with a slight of noise. After years of suffering from insomnia, my family can understand my situation, try not to disturb me. But too bad, most of the time, I am staying away from home, renting a room and stay with others in a house. They won't be so caring. So, earn more money, find a house for myself. :P
The traffic on the bridge was slow moving, luckily not too jam, half an hour later, I was out of bridge, heading to north. Good, traffic was smooth all the way back. I felt the effect of the medicine, felt dizzy and blur. My eyes tend to close, oh.. hang on, I will be reaching soon. (I was not speeding though).
Finally, safe journey home!!! Tired, almost collapsed, chat a bit with mom, mom asking this and that... damn tired, I was fighting with the dizziness. I was speechless, too sleepy to react. Bedtime.
Woke up after an hour of sleep, I guess. Can not have a good sleep at night. Crazy damn hot weather, I woke up in wet, sweating, terribly HOT. Brothers not coming home yet, erm.. don't care, I took their room, got aircond. Gosh.. my body was too warm, not able to cool down in short while, awake for couple of hours, lying in the dark... I not sure what time I fell sleep, but I woke up quite early, and found out brothers slept in the other room, without air cond. :P Well, they do not blame me la.. they can sleep in half naked mah. haha.. ;) We used to sleep together in a room, but since they know their snores will wake me up, we not sharing same room anymore.
I am very particular with the noise during sleep, will wake up easily with a slight of noise. After years of suffering from insomnia, my family can understand my situation, try not to disturb me. But too bad, most of the time, I am staying away from home, renting a room and stay with others in a house. They won't be so caring. So, earn more money, find a house for myself. :P
Comments