The water leaking from upstairs frustrated me for few weeks!! It started mid-May, the water proof expert told me the pipe from upstairs broken, need to go into that unit to fix it. BUT.... nobody able to contact or meet the tenant. The owner stays oversea, he authorizes an agent to take care of the unit. Deal with agent and condo management for weeks, still not manage to get in touch with the tenant. Is there a ghost staying there? I did go to check it out few times, nobody answer the door, but I can hear noise from my unit. Mysterious tenant.
When I was away from home for a short trip, and reached home late night, the water was dripping and wet the floor, from common bathroom area till my living room. :( Obviously, after I switch off the main pipe, there is someone come back and switch it on again. But no one see the tenant.
Argh... WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? Report police? What to tell the police? A ghost stay in condo unit above mine? sigh... Anyone got any suggestion for me?
Comments