It was a very tough mission for a newbie photographer!!
Sister's wedding dinner was held in KL, in a restaurant with very nice and warm ambiance. I felt great and thought I could snap lots of nice photos. Tried to shoot a few photos, dark. Ok, try flash, ee.. how come still long shutter?? Switch from Aperture to Auto mode, yiak!!! Dark background and harsh subjects. :S Oh no.. how come ar? What's wrong here??? Set ISO, set exposures.. set... OK, got it right at MANUAL mode, and shutter speed around 1/4 to 1 second, my hands need to be very steady!! Phew~ luckily I was there 3 hours earlier, can try out a lot of setting to get it right.

In the action, a bit nervous and rush, got blur photos and retake, some angles were too dim, have to switch to Auto mode, sigh.. I thought I was lousy, but the other photographers also can not get it right, hee... I think I am not too bad after all. :P
Pity my feet, 3 hours on high heels with heavy camera gears. At the end of the event, I was hungry and my ankles very painful. Back to brother's home and ate take-away food from dinner. yummy...
Give me some time to screen thru the photos, let's see if my effort get paid off. I think should not be too bad. That was the 3rd wedding dinner of sister, from Alor Setar --> Taiping --> KL. I switched the photo shooting mode from Auto --> Aperture --> Manual. Improving??!! erm.. not sure, will see. :P
Sister's wedding dinner was held in KL, in a restaurant with very nice and warm ambiance. I felt great and thought I could snap lots of nice photos. Tried to shoot a few photos, dark. Ok, try flash, ee.. how come still long shutter?? Switch from Aperture to Auto mode, yiak!!! Dark background and harsh subjects. :S Oh no.. how come ar? What's wrong here??? Set ISO, set exposures.. set... OK, got it right at MANUAL mode, and shutter speed around 1/4 to 1 second, my hands need to be very steady!! Phew~ luckily I was there 3 hours earlier, can try out a lot of setting to get it right.
decor on stage
In the action, a bit nervous and rush, got blur photos and retake, some angles were too dim, have to switch to Auto mode, sigh.. I thought I was lousy, but the other photographers also can not get it right, hee... I think I am not too bad after all. :P
Pity my feet, 3 hours on high heels with heavy camera gears. At the end of the event, I was hungry and my ankles very painful. Back to brother's home and ate take-away food from dinner. yummy...
Give me some time to screen thru the photos, let's see if my effort get paid off. I think should not be too bad. That was the 3rd wedding dinner of sister, from Alor Setar --> Taiping --> KL. I switched the photo shooting mode from Auto --> Aperture --> Manual. Improving??!! erm.. not sure, will see. :P
Comments