It has been a very long time I do not update my blog, too busy.
It was very eventful months.
The happiness events - sister's wedding, brother convocation, family trip.
The miserable - sick for 2 weeks plus, sleepless and tiring.
Photography - getting serious in the hobby, family events, outing. But I not fit enough to carry the heavy gear, super tired after every session, sometime need to take pain killer. :s
The work - sigh.. never ending assignments, stay late in office, tight schedule, sudden request.. bla bla bla...
Coming events
Family events - sister 3rd wedding dinner in KL in Nov, cousins' wedding in Nov and Dec.
Project celebration - hope this will be a good one, working so hard for it.
Long weekend ahead, I can have a good rest.
It was very eventful months.
The happiness events - sister's wedding, brother convocation, family trip.
The miserable - sick for 2 weeks plus, sleepless and tiring.
Photography - getting serious in the hobby, family events, outing. But I not fit enough to carry the heavy gear, super tired after every session, sometime need to take pain killer. :s
The work - sigh.. never ending assignments, stay late in office, tight schedule, sudden request.. bla bla bla...
Coming events
Family events - sister 3rd wedding dinner in KL in Nov, cousins' wedding in Nov and Dec.
Project celebration - hope this will be a good one, working so hard for it.
Long weekend ahead, I can have a good rest.
Comments