A week is gone, so fast!!
This week is going to end soon. Maybe I was too busy for the whole week, the time fly. 2nd work week of the year. After a holiday season, everything is heating up now, project team become very active again. Workload increase a lot, new year, but I still seeing the old problems. Submit the work or commit the date, but without proper coordination, the dependency item been left behind. Sigh.. same old story, and I complain the same thing. My feeling? Nothing, numb already. After complain, I still need to work, so I better complain less and complete my work.
Let see something happy in this week. A course mate came to Penang, from Singapore. Few of us had a small gathering dinner. Long time no see, chatting for 3 hours!!! Remembrance Uni life, recalling other course mate's name, how their look like... gosh, some of the name or the look has been vanish from my mind. How long has it been since we graduate? 10 years!!! Some of us still keep in touch, some of us "meet" in Facebook, some totally lost contact...
Food of the week: Hokkien Mee. Course mate is a big fan of hokkien mee, he told us how he hunted for hokkien mee, during his short stay in Penang. On Saturday, I took the famous mantis prawn hokkien mee. So coincidentally I was at the town area, and saw the banner, then follow it to the kopitiam, and order the last bowl from the stall. :D The "last" bowl, the soup had thick taste of prawn. yummy... Sunday, was in Butterworth. 3 of us, not familiar with the area, but wanna hunt for food. :s Guess what... end up at hokkien mee shop again.. haha.. Not bad too. :)
This week is going to end soon. Maybe I was too busy for the whole week, the time fly. 2nd work week of the year. After a holiday season, everything is heating up now, project team become very active again. Workload increase a lot, new year, but I still seeing the old problems. Submit the work or commit the date, but without proper coordination, the dependency item been left behind. Sigh.. same old story, and I complain the same thing. My feeling? Nothing, numb already. After complain, I still need to work, so I better complain less and complete my work.
Let see something happy in this week. A course mate came to Penang, from Singapore. Few of us had a small gathering dinner. Long time no see, chatting for 3 hours!!! Remembrance Uni life, recalling other course mate's name, how their look like... gosh, some of the name or the look has been vanish from my mind. How long has it been since we graduate? 10 years!!! Some of us still keep in touch, some of us "meet" in Facebook, some totally lost contact...
Food of the week: Hokkien Mee. Course mate is a big fan of hokkien mee, he told us how he hunted for hokkien mee, during his short stay in Penang. On Saturday, I took the famous mantis prawn hokkien mee. So coincidentally I was at the town area, and saw the banner, then follow it to the kopitiam, and order the last bowl from the stall. :D The "last" bowl, the soup had thick taste of prawn. yummy... Sunday, was in Butterworth. 3 of us, not familiar with the area, but wanna hunt for food. :s Guess what... end up at hokkien mee shop again.. haha.. Not bad too. :)
Macalister Road, opposite Red Rock Hotel. 风味园 kopitiam
The last bowl of mee of the day, top with prawn mantis.
The atmosphere become RED. Yupe, Chinese New Year is coming in a month. The mall is red, the fashion is red, ang pow is red. CNY song every corner. The mall is crowded. I like the atmosphere at wet market. The stall selling decoration stuffs, all red!! The CNY kuih and cookies can be seen stacking for sales, lot of red color cloth. :) CNY is nothing much for me, except I looking forward for the rest day.
CNY decor at Gurney Plaza
Comments