Finally, I can have a rest. My feet is extremely tired now. This morning went for gym, had a good workout for 2 hours, then took light brunch. Attended a colleague wedding lunch. This is the first time I attend a Malay wedding. :D Food was served, I like the cendol drink, very rich with creamy coconut milk. A very nice cooling drink during the extremely hot day, help to cool down a lot. The groom and bride were very stunning, bling bling... We left after greeting them and took some group photos.
Stunning groom and bride
Plan to meet up at Gurney. But too bad, I not able to get into Gurney parking lots, FULL. And still got so many cars queued at the parking entrance. Gave up, pickup buddy, then we went to Times Square. Uh??!! So empty? I think the occupancy of the shoplots there is 5%?? Or less? Sunshine City as the anchor was packed, other than that, nothing much there. Buddy and I were so puzzled. How long will they sustain, will it become another Komtar? Another shopping mall is under construction, beside Komtar. Do we really need so many shopping complex nearby each other? I think most probably the target consumer is not local folks, but foreigners (tourist and immigrant??!!). Well, since we were there, snapshot some photos. I joked with buddy, "Let's take some photos for keepsake, we will never come here again. :P "
me @ Times Square
After some walks around Time Square and Komtar, of course we went for food, the hokkien mee at 3rd Road, ordered a lot of food and stuffed our tummy. What a great meal!!
Lots of cars on the road, seems like the cars in whole Penang are on the road, slow moving traffic along the route of Greenlane and Gurney, both directions. One of the reason my feet were so tired, stepping on the clutch and break too often. :(
Time to rest, another day begin tomorrow.
Lots of cars on the road, seems like the cars in whole Penang are on the road, slow moving traffic along the route of Greenlane and Gurney, both directions. One of the reason my feet were so tired, stepping on the clutch and break too often. :(
Time to rest, another day begin tomorrow.
Comments