Woke up with bad sore throat. The pain happened the day before, I thought taking Strepsils will relief it and won't make it serious, and I was wrong.
Prepared myself to office, will drop by clinic before go to office. Told doctor my symptoms, before he started to exam me, he already decided to give me MC, a day off. Oh?! I do not expect to take MC. Maybe my voice sounded hoarse, made me looks very sick. He took my temperature, exam my swell throat, then confirmed that I need to rest for a day. Sore throat + cough + fever, 3-in-1. Temperature reading yet to hit fever level, but I had the symptom, better be precaution, doctor included the pill for fever in my prescription.
Bought my brunch on the way back, after took medicine, fell sleep. Doctor gave me cough pill, instead of syrup, cause it won't cause me asleep. But, when I took 3 types of pill together, I still felt very sleepy. Sleep for couple of hours, awoke by the noise. Someone drilling the wall, guess there is renovation in one of the apartment unit. Then housewife vacuuming, then kids playing around.. yeah.. school holiday, kids have lots of fun. :) And me, sick and lying on bed.
By dinner time, felt much better. Sigh... will need to back to office tomorrow, need to get back to work. :( Maybe I will sick again tomorrow? Sick of my work!!
Prepared myself to office, will drop by clinic before go to office. Told doctor my symptoms, before he started to exam me, he already decided to give me MC, a day off. Oh?! I do not expect to take MC. Maybe my voice sounded hoarse, made me looks very sick. He took my temperature, exam my swell throat, then confirmed that I need to rest for a day. Sore throat + cough + fever, 3-in-1. Temperature reading yet to hit fever level, but I had the symptom, better be precaution, doctor included the pill for fever in my prescription.
Bought my brunch on the way back, after took medicine, fell sleep. Doctor gave me cough pill, instead of syrup, cause it won't cause me asleep. But, when I took 3 types of pill together, I still felt very sleepy. Sleep for couple of hours, awoke by the noise. Someone drilling the wall, guess there is renovation in one of the apartment unit. Then housewife vacuuming, then kids playing around.. yeah.. school holiday, kids have lots of fun. :) And me, sick and lying on bed.
By dinner time, felt much better. Sigh... will need to back to office tomorrow, need to get back to work. :( Maybe I will sick again tomorrow? Sick of my work!!
Comments