Weekend. At home. In my room. Alone.
Alone at gym.
Watching movie alone.
Eating alone.
Reading alone.
Talking alone. (Not really alone, I talk to my bear bear. :P )
Listen to nice song on radio. The classical song that accompanied me during school time.
Recently, I spend my weekend like this. Lonely? Not really, I enjoy it. A good time for me to take a rest. Very very tired during the period when rushing for project due date. Although project completed, I have to clear those pending assignments. As an employee, work will never finish. I am very tired of work, or maybe I lost the passion. On the other thought, the passion gone long time ago!! I work for wages, to pay my expenses, to pay the debts, to pay for vacations...
Vacation... where will be my next destination? Lots of places I wanted to go. Anyone with me? Or maybe one day, I will go for a trip alone, enjoy the loneliness, enjoy the peaceful in mind. The trips that I had previously, were not a pleasant trips. I was doing the planning, booking, preparation... all by myself, alone, although they were group trip. Discussion?? all answer that I got was.. "Up to u.." During the trips, interaction with sister or mom was minimum. That's the reasons I think of go for vacation alone.
When alone, I can free my mind, daydreaming, thinking of someone...
Alone at gym.
Watching movie alone.
Eating alone.
Reading alone.
Talking alone. (Not really alone, I talk to my bear bear. :P )
Listen to nice song on radio. The classical song that accompanied me during school time.
Recently, I spend my weekend like this. Lonely? Not really, I enjoy it. A good time for me to take a rest. Very very tired during the period when rushing for project due date. Although project completed, I have to clear those pending assignments. As an employee, work will never finish. I am very tired of work, or maybe I lost the passion. On the other thought, the passion gone long time ago!! I work for wages, to pay my expenses, to pay the debts, to pay for vacations...
Vacation... where will be my next destination? Lots of places I wanted to go. Anyone with me? Or maybe one day, I will go for a trip alone, enjoy the loneliness, enjoy the peaceful in mind. The trips that I had previously, were not a pleasant trips. I was doing the planning, booking, preparation... all by myself, alone, although they were group trip. Discussion?? all answer that I got was.. "Up to u.." During the trips, interaction with sister or mom was minimum. That's the reasons I think of go for vacation alone.
When alone, I can free my mind, daydreaming, thinking of someone...
Comments