Today is such a relaxing day.
I slept tight last night, sound sleep for 8 hours. I seldom sleep for more than 6 hours. I earn 2 hours today. :D
At the morning market, buy breakfast and newspaper, someone give me a lovely and big smiling face, yeah.. a good start for the day.
Go to gym, workout very hard and sweat. I have to lose all extra fat and weight. For the past few weeks, I was too busy rushing for project deadline, so busy and lack of workout, but stuff myself with lots of food to relieve stress. Project finally done. Before the other hectic project start, I better take a break. It would be the best if I can take a long long long break. :P
It was raining in the afternoon, cooling weather, good for afternoon nap. Reading and watch movies at home, sleep whenever I want, eat whenever I am hungry. Ops.. I thought I just said I wanna lose weight. hehee.. Well, eat healthily lo, fruits, yogurt, veggie soup and of course, not skipping the normal meal.
Tomorrow will be another relaxing day!! Can the time stop at this moment? I do wish everyday to be like this. hahaha!!!
I slept tight last night, sound sleep for 8 hours. I seldom sleep for more than 6 hours. I earn 2 hours today. :D
At the morning market, buy breakfast and newspaper, someone give me a lovely and big smiling face, yeah.. a good start for the day.
Go to gym, workout very hard and sweat. I have to lose all extra fat and weight. For the past few weeks, I was too busy rushing for project deadline, so busy and lack of workout, but stuff myself with lots of food to relieve stress. Project finally done. Before the other hectic project start, I better take a break. It would be the best if I can take a long long long break. :P
It was raining in the afternoon, cooling weather, good for afternoon nap. Reading and watch movies at home, sleep whenever I want, eat whenever I am hungry. Ops.. I thought I just said I wanna lose weight. hehee.. Well, eat healthily lo, fruits, yogurt, veggie soup and of course, not skipping the normal meal.
Tomorrow will be another relaxing day!! Can the time stop at this moment? I do wish everyday to be like this. hahaha!!!
Comments