Let's go to have fun today!!! Yeah, today we are having company bi-annual sport event. Wake up very early in the morning, and reported ourselves by 7am, at USM. Gloomy day, the rain is on and off. Breakfast is served after registration.
3 categories of games, full motorized is treasure hunting along the road; semi motorized is relocating the member to the park, then start hunting on foot. The other category is on site game at USM. I am joining the semi motorized, so we departing to Youth Park, get the first booklet from check point. The booklet has the questions for us, which the answer can be found along the way to Botanical Garden.

It has been a very very long time I do not visit to Botanical Garden. I discovered new spots in the park. I never been to most of the places in the park, like the propolis bee farm, the Japanese Garden, PBA water treatment plant - the oldest in nation... A morning with greenish scenery, people jogging, family outing. I saw lots of photographers shooting in the park, shooting the model, the monkey, the plant... I wish one day I can own a DSLR, then I will be enjoying myself like them too.
Be in the park again, reminded me the happiness of the childhood. Parent used to bring me here very often, playing in the river, picnic, feeding the monkey, chasing around here and there in the park. :D

We completed the hunt within 3 hours, then back to USM to have lunch. There is a live band on stage too, from our very own band. Several sessions of lucky draw, well, I am not the lucky one, no hope. :D I join the company for so many years, after so many events with so many lucky draw, I NEVER have the luck to get anything. Sigh.. But today, my team got a consolation prize. heehee.. RM10 of Sunshine voucher for each, not bad la.. ;)

Arh... a very tiring day, but with lotssss of fun!!!
3 categories of games, full motorized is treasure hunting along the road; semi motorized is relocating the member to the park, then start hunting on foot. The other category is on site game at USM. I am joining the semi motorized, so we departing to Youth Park, get the first booklet from check point. The booklet has the questions for us, which the answer can be found along the way to Botanical Garden.
The day of MotoMania
It has been a very very long time I do not visit to Botanical Garden. I discovered new spots in the park. I never been to most of the places in the park, like the propolis bee farm, the Japanese Garden, PBA water treatment plant - the oldest in nation... A morning with greenish scenery, people jogging, family outing. I saw lots of photographers shooting in the park, shooting the model, the monkey, the plant... I wish one day I can own a DSLR, then I will be enjoying myself like them too.
Be in the park again, reminded me the happiness of the childhood. Parent used to bring me here very often, playing in the river, picnic, feeding the monkey, chasing around here and there in the park. :D
nice scenery in Botanical Garden
We completed the hunt within 3 hours, then back to USM to have lunch. There is a live band on stage too, from our very own band. Several sessions of lucky draw, well, I am not the lucky one, no hope. :D I join the company for so many years, after so many events with so many lucky draw, I NEVER have the luck to get anything. Sigh.. But today, my team got a consolation prize. heehee.. RM10 of Sunshine voucher for each, not bad la.. ;)
yeah!! Mission accomplished!
Arh... a very tiring day, but with lotssss of fun!!!
Comments