I took my blood test report, everything is perfect, even the LDL also within normal range. :D So happy with that. For past few years, my LDL was in higher rate. Last year even worse, had high cholesterol. This year, cholesterol dropped from 5.5 to 4.4. Hurray..
Thyroid rate is suspicious, lab assistant advised me to seek doctor consultation. Doctor said not a problem. phew.. luckily. Have a follow up with doctor regarding my previous heartbeat case, after medication, not happen again, should be fine then. He said I can take some vitamin lo.. I think I need more vitamin M(oney). hehehe.. :P
Will maintain my diet, do more exercise, have balance lifestyle, do not stress too much, enjoy my life, be happy... ;)
Thyroid rate is suspicious, lab assistant advised me to seek doctor consultation. Doctor said not a problem. phew.. luckily. Have a follow up with doctor regarding my previous heartbeat case, after medication, not happen again, should be fine then. He said I can take some vitamin lo.. I think I need more vitamin M(oney). hehehe.. :P
Will maintain my diet, do more exercise, have balance lifestyle, do not stress too much, enjoy my life, be happy... ;)
Comments