I quarantined myself in the room on Saturday. Rest? Not really.
I was in the park in the morning, thought of jogging, but too bad, not able to jog, too tired, physically and mentally too tired after days of hard works. It was a beautiful Saturday morning, the park was so lively, more kids around, school holiday started, more laughter. I walked for 20 minutes, got myself sweating.
Then, I was staying in the room for whole day long. I was sitting in front of my computer, when hungry, grabbed something from the fridge or drawer. Luckily I had stocked up some food, eat and continue browsing. :P I was planning my Hong Kong trip, browsing the net to get information. Itinerary and hotel booking was done 2 weeks ago. I was looking for more detail of the places that I will visit, estimate the expenses, places for dining, weather forecast, currency exchange rate, bla bla.. This is the first time I go for free and easy trip, need to plan all the things by myself. Gosh, so many information needed. At last, I managed to gather most of the information, looking forward for the day to come. :)
After sit for too long, need to stretch my muscles a bit. Alright, cooked porridge for dinner. Prepared all the ingredients, put into rice cooker.. easy uh.. done! :P
I was hoping someone can chat with me on MSN / YM... but, the line was quiet.. I thought I was tired, but I stayed awake till 1am, watch TV, browsing, reading novel.
Today is Sunday, shopping!! I need to stock up my groceries. :D Yeah.. been to few places today... wet market, downtown, Gurney, Tesco... Then, rest.. I need to rest...
I was in the park in the morning, thought of jogging, but too bad, not able to jog, too tired, physically and mentally too tired after days of hard works. It was a beautiful Saturday morning, the park was so lively, more kids around, school holiday started, more laughter. I walked for 20 minutes, got myself sweating.
Then, I was staying in the room for whole day long. I was sitting in front of my computer, when hungry, grabbed something from the fridge or drawer. Luckily I had stocked up some food, eat and continue browsing. :P I was planning my Hong Kong trip, browsing the net to get information. Itinerary and hotel booking was done 2 weeks ago. I was looking for more detail of the places that I will visit, estimate the expenses, places for dining, weather forecast, currency exchange rate, bla bla.. This is the first time I go for free and easy trip, need to plan all the things by myself. Gosh, so many information needed. At last, I managed to gather most of the information, looking forward for the day to come. :)
After sit for too long, need to stretch my muscles a bit. Alright, cooked porridge for dinner. Prepared all the ingredients, put into rice cooker.. easy uh.. done! :P
I was hoping someone can chat with me on MSN / YM... but, the line was quiet.. I thought I was tired, but I stayed awake till 1am, watch TV, browsing, reading novel.
Today is Sunday, shopping!! I need to stock up my groceries. :D Yeah.. been to few places today... wet market, downtown, Gurney, Tesco... Then, rest.. I need to rest...
Comments