Since the Parliament had been dissolved, there has been a lot of activities carrying out by the political parties. The nomination day at 24 Feb, speeches by parties, video clips, brochures and the posters. One morning, when you wake up, you might see lots of posters and flags everywhere. :S
During the campaign period, the politician become very kind and generous. The project or the fund that has been pending for long time, will get approval by now. The candidate promises every good deed. BN and opposition "fighting" for 13 days. A say B a liar, B say A give empty promises. Penang is a hot spot this time, the leader from 4 major parties are competing here.
For past 2 weeks, I had been "boom" by too many news, articles, video clips... of the election. Most of the info about opposition, we need the change. :) After 50 years of independence, is our life become better??? The raising price of petrol and toll, the shortage of food, the inflation, the corruption, the racism policies...
I has checked my polling center, and also find out who are the candidates of my contingency. I never know them at all, but I did check out of their profile from some sources. :D hee.. Need to do a bit homework mah.. Be an intelligent voter. :P
8 March, is the time for us to make a right decision. Be a responsible citizen, must go to cast the vote. Every vote count.
During the campaign period, the politician become very kind and generous. The project or the fund that has been pending for long time, will get approval by now. The candidate promises every good deed. BN and opposition "fighting" for 13 days. A say B a liar, B say A give empty promises. Penang is a hot spot this time, the leader from 4 major parties are competing here.
For past 2 weeks, I had been "boom" by too many news, articles, video clips... of the election. Most of the info about opposition, we need the change. :) After 50 years of independence, is our life become better??? The raising price of petrol and toll, the shortage of food, the inflation, the corruption, the racism policies...
I has checked my polling center, and also find out who are the candidates of my contingency. I never know them at all, but I did check out of their profile from some sources. :D hee.. Need to do a bit homework mah.. Be an intelligent voter. :P
8 March, is the time for us to make a right decision. Be a responsible citizen, must go to cast the vote. Every vote count.
Comments