Friday night, thought will be alone at home. A friend called for movie. We watched National Treasure. Nice show, another excited treasure hunt adventure, crazy idea by kidnapping President of US. :D haha
National Treasure: Book Of Secrets

Saturday, met friend at Mood Gate, we went for hiking at 7.30am. From Moon Gate to Station 5 only took us 30 minutes, then we were so motivated and proceeded to Station 84 via jungle trail, it took us 1 hour. We spent 45 minutes to go down via tar road, this is faster trail but slope. I knew it will made me hurt my toes and muscles, but I need to reach home before 11am, my mum will be in Penang. Nice weather for hiking, sunny day. I tried out my new hiking shoes, fit. but a bit heavy for me, need to get used to it, before go hike Mt. KK.
Monkeys posing for me to take photos.. say cheese...
Meeting up with my mum, aunties and my grandma, and cousins. I brought them to buy cloths, having lunch and bought some Penang local food. Then sent them back to my auntie's house.
my cousins, they are sisters.
they were so excited!!!
Sunday, best friend birthday, i promised to treat him a meal. we went to QB, having main course at Old Town, tried their favorite curry noddle. Then we went to TGI Friday for desserts. :P yeah.. i ordered Mocha Mud Pie again. oohhh... delicious.. mm... birthday boy can't take any coffee, too bad... so, he ordered chocolate moist cake, topped with vanilla ice-cream. ;) we both had have enough sugar after the desserts, so, no more sugar intake for a month. :P haha..
Mocha mud pie
Chocolate moist cake topped with vanilla ice-cream
We window shopped, when i paid for parking fee, then i realized we had been there for 5 and half hours. :S it's our objective of the day, can not spend money for shopping. but, i did bought a pair of gloves and Harry Potter - Deathly Hallows, Mandarin Edition.
I haven't start to read the 6th story of Harry Potter yet. i must find time to finish 2 books soon. I guess i need to stop watching drama series, so that i can have time for reading. I had stocked many books in my cupboard, bought the books from time to time, but haven't read most of them. sigh.. i must utilize my time for more quality hobby like reading, instead of watch those drama uh... maybe i should set it as next year vision. :D
I haven't start to read the 6th story of Harry Potter yet. i must find time to finish 2 books soon. I guess i need to stop watching drama series, so that i can have time for reading. I had stocked many books in my cupboard, bought the books from time to time, but haven't read most of them. sigh.. i must utilize my time for more quality hobby like reading, instead of watch those drama uh... maybe i should set it as next year vision. :D
Comments