What a tiring but great weekend. It has been a while I do not feel such joyful days. My weekend was all about photography. :)
Saturday, I was wondering around on Chulia Street, alone. Again, pretended I am a visitor. ;)
It looks so different from the night. I usually come here at night for food. It was a quiet weekend morning. Most of the shops were not open yet. It is not as lively as night time, where the bars, the food stalls are packed with locals and foreigners.
I walked slowly along the street, not many cars. Can't breath deeply, it is so smelly. :( The awful smell from the clogged drains.. yiak... I was trying to walk into an alley, but had to give up due to smell of urine. To my surprise, there are quite a number of nice boutique hotels, these are newly operated premises, after retreading the heritage buildings. Feel amazed looking at the face lift of old building, giving it a new life.
bicycle with plat number?
unique decoration
One of the boutique hotel.
Sunday, sunrise. :)
Shooting sunrise at Penang 2nd Bridge with friends. The bridge is not open for car yet. We managed to walked in, but there are barricade prevented us to reach further in, to the triangle pillar site. The wind was very strong on the bridge. There were groups of photographer, cyclists and anglers. Ha!! We were not alone. At first, we were worried if we might be caught trespassing the property. There is a guard near the barricade though, so it is OK to walk on the bridge, but don't go beyond the barricade. Today not managed to get nice sunrise photos, but it was fun to be on the bridge and with the gangs. :)
Sun rising
On the bridge
Cyclist stop by
An enriched weekend. Morning went for shooting, afternoon post process and photos. Feel happy to share the photos and got feedback from friends on FB. :)



Comments