Process to get the passport has been improved. I went to imigration office of Alor Setar, completed passport renewal process within 2 hours. :D
I was first attended by a very pretty officer. After submitted the form, wait for payment. Their KPI is to handover the passport in 1 hour, after the payment. After 1 hour, I went to collect my passport, on the dot. :P hee.. wanna see their efficiency. I waited for another 5+ minutes, the officer told me today machine got problem, so late a bit. The officer apologized in very polite way. :)
Performance of government servant is improving. Let's hope to see more improvement in future.
One thing that puzzle me, I am not allow to be too tall. My height is 168cm, in previous passport, it stated 166cm, this time, they allow me to grow another 1cm, to 167cm. hahaa... No idea why they minus the number that I filled in form.
I was first attended by a very pretty officer. After submitted the form, wait for payment. Their KPI is to handover the passport in 1 hour, after the payment. After 1 hour, I went to collect my passport, on the dot. :P hee.. wanna see their efficiency. I waited for another 5+ minutes, the officer told me today machine got problem, so late a bit. The officer apologized in very polite way. :)
Performance of government servant is improving. Let's hope to see more improvement in future.
One thing that puzzle me, I am not allow to be too tall. My height is 168cm, in previous passport, it stated 166cm, this time, they allow me to grow another 1cm, to 167cm. hahaa... No idea why they minus the number that I filled in form.
Comments