I seldom blog nowadays, the last post seems like very long time ago. Well, I am not busy, but my time always full of activities, or sometime I purposely do not allow myself to be free and feel lonely.
I still adapting the hour after I changed job to current company. The working hour start from 8am, it's much earlier compare to previous one, which I could be in office around 9.30am. Good thing is, I can leave office at 5pm. :D I heading to gym right away. After dinner and some housework, not much time left before I go to bed. Spend a little bit time on internet, reading then sleep. The same routine repeated for weekdays.
Weekend is always full of life. Spending time in my hobbies. I love photography, snap the memorial moment, the view and the people. I like cooking too, will prepare simple meal for myself. Housekeeping is another activity during weekend too. :P erm.. next time I should post more about my photography activities here.
See.. I not really can have time to have a good rest during weekend either. hahaha... Enjoying the PRESENT life. ;)
This coming long weekend is family days, will drive back home town tomorrow. Rest and relax days ahead, time for recharging. :D
I still adapting the hour after I changed job to current company. The working hour start from 8am, it's much earlier compare to previous one, which I could be in office around 9.30am. Good thing is, I can leave office at 5pm. :D I heading to gym right away. After dinner and some housework, not much time left before I go to bed. Spend a little bit time on internet, reading then sleep. The same routine repeated for weekdays.
Weekend is always full of life. Spending time in my hobbies. I love photography, snap the memorial moment, the view and the people. I like cooking too, will prepare simple meal for myself. Housekeeping is another activity during weekend too. :P erm.. next time I should post more about my photography activities here.
See.. I not really can have time to have a good rest during weekend either. hahaha... Enjoying the PRESENT life. ;)
This coming long weekend is family days, will drive back home town tomorrow. Rest and relax days ahead, time for recharging. :D
Comments