I bought a new laptop, the belated birthday gift for myself. This is the first time I own a laptop, I had been using company's laptop for few years. After a month survey of the specification and price, finally I got one with good spec and price. ;)
The Lenovo G470
Intel Core i5 Processor i5-2410M
4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 640GB Hard Disk
Intel Core i5 Processor i5-2410M
4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 640GB Hard Disk
Interior view
Bought it during the fair, here are all free goodies
+ free upgrade of another 2GB of RAM
+ RM100 Parkson shopping voucher. Great deal!! :D
+ free upgrade of another 2GB of RAM
+ RM100 Parkson shopping voucher. Great deal!! :D
I bought a 4GB pendrive by purchase with purchase, with RM10. I should have go to redemption counter first, before I buy the 8GB pendrive, now I got 2 of them. And I was lucky to get a RM10 voucher from fortune wheel draw. haha... good start uh... Let's see if I can get the grand price, with the 22 pieces of lucky draw forms that I had filled in. Pray for me ya... ;)
Comments