Bathed my little car last night, get it ready for car blessing this morning. Drove to Hindu temple, which is situation at the junction before Botanical Garden. The blessing ceremony was very fast. My car was sprinkling with flower water, the priest chanting matra, then I hold a coconut walked around the car, then I broke the coconut onto the stone, within 10 minutes, done!!

Hunting for food. Buddy brought me to a Indian veggie restaurant, pay the meal by donation on your will. Food is good, ambiance is relaxing too.

Passed by poisonous area of DSLR, bought a pouch for my camera, a handy pouch that easier for me to move around with big camera. :P

Have a little walk at 1st Avenue, Chinese New Year decoration is up. Not many people there, erm... but I passed by Gurney, damn jam over there. Seems like new mall can not become favorite of Penangites yet.

I went to few places today with my new little car, drive very carefully. I not familiar with the car yet, drive slowly with extra careful. Buddy said I am too gentle with it. And I been honk by other drivers. I know I am slow, but I not sure if my car can go thru the space, not sure if the pickup enable be cross the road mah, be patient to new car driver la...
my little car
Hunting for food. Buddy brought me to a Indian veggie restaurant, pay the meal by donation on your will. Food is good, ambiance is relaxing too.
Indian veggie food
Passed by poisonous area of DSLR, bought a pouch for my camera, a handy pouch that easier for me to move around with big camera. :P
camera bags in L, M, S size, just got the S size today. :P
Have a little walk at 1st Avenue, Chinese New Year decoration is up. Not many people there, erm... but I passed by Gurney, damn jam over there. Seems like new mall can not become favorite of Penangites yet.
blossom
I went to few places today with my new little car, drive very carefully. I not familiar with the car yet, drive slowly with extra careful. Buddy said I am too gentle with it. And I been honk by other drivers. I know I am slow, but I not sure if my car can go thru the space, not sure if the pickup enable be cross the road mah, be patient to new car driver la...
Comments