I was strip naked, lying on bed, allow another person to touch every inch of my body, from head to toe. I feel the pressure from hands, smoothly move over my body. Hahaha.. I had a wonderful massage today. Full body massage, body scrub and spa. Marvelous!!! Relax!!!
The whole session around 2.5 hours, the masseur provided the adequate strength, although some spots will be a bit painful, but I still enjoy it. :) I can see some bruises on my legs, it is normal for me after massage, it is process of detoxification.
After massage, is spa. I had a red wine spa. Drinking wine while spa? No la, the red wine is poured into the spa bathtub, then I was boiling myself in the tub. ;) Yeah.. Fresh!!!
The whole session around 2.5 hours, the masseur provided the adequate strength, although some spots will be a bit painful, but I still enjoy it. :) I can see some bruises on my legs, it is normal for me after massage, it is process of detoxification.
After massage, is spa. I had a red wine spa. Drinking wine while spa? No la, the red wine is poured into the spa bathtub, then I was boiling myself in the tub. ;) Yeah.. Fresh!!!
Comments