Early morning went for trekking at Pantai Keracut. Initial small gang became big gang, 13 of us!! 1 hour plus of the trekking from the entrance, to reach our destination. Very thanks to a thoughtful member to prepare fruits and sandwich for us, just in time to feed the starving stomach. :) We visited the Turtle Sanctuary, the little turtle caught everyone eyes. They are very cute!!


After having lunch, not feeling any tired.. weird uh, after trekking, still felt fresh. OK then, housekeeping. Spent 3 hours doing the chaos. Aiyo.. consequence of having a house, so many things and so big place to sweep. Previously, I only need to house kept a room, now I have much bigger place to take care of.
After a tiring day, laying on sofa, watching TV, FB-ing, blogging, reading paper...
Later will be the time with my bed time pals...ZzzZZzzz

morning sky and jetty
little turtles @ sanctuary, they are tooo... cute!
After having lunch, not feeling any tired.. weird uh, after trekking, still felt fresh. OK then, housekeeping. Spent 3 hours doing the chaos. Aiyo.. consequence of having a house, so many things and so big place to sweep. Previously, I only need to house kept a room, now I have much bigger place to take care of.
After a tiring day, laying on sofa, watching TV, FB-ing, blogging, reading paper...
Later will be the time with my bed time pals...ZzzZZzzz
my lovely bed time pals
Comments